Attention Youth Group!!! The youth will be helping with the Fall Festival at Church on Oct. 26th at 5:30pm. Please see Missie for more information.
Upcoming Youth Events:
* November 17 – 10:30 am –12:30 pm: The Youth will be taking part one of the Red Cross online babysitting course. Snacks will be provided. Please bring bottled water.
* November 18 – 12:00 pm—2:30 pm: The Youth will be taking part two of the Red Cross online babysitting course. We will receive a certificate upon completion! Pizza and pop will be provided.
* December 5 – 5:30 pm-7:00 pm: The youth will serve the Advent meal in the Fellowship Hall.
* December 9 – 1:00 pm -3:00 pm: Youth will babysit for ECC parents while they Christmas shop. CPR trained youth board members will supervise. The cost is $10 per child.
* December 16 – 10:45 am – 11:30 am: The youth will meet in the Conference room to pack candy bags for the Children’s Christmas Program. We will need helpers to pass out bags at the program at 4:00 pm in the afternoon on December 16th. Snacks will be provided. Please bring bottled water.
Keep watching the weekly information notes and future newsletters for more fun activities to come in 2019!
Any ideas and/or input is welcomed…just let me or board members, Nena Kueck or Terrie Reece know! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or catch me at Bible Class! Thanks and please pray for and encourage our youth!!!