God has bestowed bountiful blessings upon our parish. Holy Cross was the first Lutheran Missouri Synod church north of the Missouri River in the greater Kansas City area. Since its beginning it has grown to form three daughter parishes and two granddaughter parishes as the populations of Clay and Platte Counties have grown. The church has also provided quality Christian education to two generations of area residents.
Holy Cross Lutheran School began in 1955 offering kindergarten through eighth grade. A Learning Center offers day care for infants through preschool, and before and after school care. We can be thankful God has allowed us to touch many lives in the community. Looking ahead, we have more challenges to face for our church to continue to grow. As we gather to commemorate our past and reflect on these blessings, may we remember that God’s grand design for His parish has only begun.